Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blogger Revival

Being that is has almost been a year since I've posted, I assume that I have lost most, if not all of the very few people who knew about my blog. But honestly, how could I be upset? In fact, I am now deciding to start up my blog again for the reason that I need a vice, somewhere I can vent and share my inner most thoughts and struggles and excitement. Like an online diary. Now, of course nothing too personal is going on here no names or anything, but this is going to be more like my release. Aaahhh...

So here is my disclaimer... I may swear when I'm angry. I may talk about a single subject way too long. I may even offend, but its not to be disrespectful or harmful it is to get it off my chest and out there in the open. Literally in the wide world web. Stupid idea? Why not use a journal bought from a dollar store? Simple. My hand cramps up. lol no, but I suppose I am just moving with the times.

I like writing/typing but before I felt I wasn't crafty enough to have a blog. You see all these wonderful blogs of Do-It-Yourselfs and music blogs that are followed by thousands of people. Well, I'm not expecting that to come from my blogging. sure, I may feel crafty one day, or even gutsy to post a video of me singing or doing a monologue, but more than anything I want to journal. To be sad, angry, happy, etc. To pray to God about my concerns. To grow in who I am suppose to be. Simple as that.


No comments:

Post a Comment